NREMT Practical Exam
You are about to complete your registration for the National Registry EMT Intermediate or Paramedic Practical Exam, hosted by Northern Virginia Community College. If you did not complete your course work through NVCC, you must contact William Garringer at NVCC for instructions, and permission to test.
Prior to paying your exam fees on the next page, you should have already completed the following:
- Ensure you are on track to be eligible for testing (be on track with your coursework and rotations)
- Register for the NREMT Written Exam. You can’t complete the exam until you pass the practical exam, but you need to register for it.
- Once the above items are completed, you may proceed to pay your testing fee for the NREMT Practical Exam
- Exam fees may be paid with your Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover Card.
By registering for the exam and paying your fees, you agree to all of our regular class policies, which include:
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are in compliance with all testing policies and regulations. You will only be eligible to request a refund if you are deemed ineligible to test, and you cancel your testing slot with NVCC, and NREMT
- If you are dismissed from the exam, or are denied entry because you are late, or no show for the exam, no refund will be available.
- In the event that testing site is closed due to weather, or any other emergency, your exam will be rescheduled, or you may be eligible for a refund. These situations will be handled on case by case basis, and it is your responsibility to check the main page of our website, or contact NVCC to confirm an exam’s status.
*** Registration closes 4 days before the test date. ***
Select Exam Date To Continue