Training for Intervention ProcedureS
Do you work in or operate an establishment that serves alcohol? The TIPS curriculum may be for you! This 5 hour, fun and educational course will help you and your teams understand the responsibilities of serving alcohol, and help developing strategies to handle situations that may happen in your establishment when customers do not consume alcohol responsibly.
Wherever alcohol is sold, served or consumed, TIPS® offers concrete benefits for your establishment, staff and community:
- Minimize property damage caused by intoxicated patrons
- Protect your bottom line by reducing penalties for alcohol violations.
- Legal Protection – In third-party liquor liability lawsuits, TIPS provides a “reasonable efforts defense.”
- Regulatory Compliance – TIPS training satisfies the requirements in most states that regulate server training.
- Insurance Discounts – Many insurance companies provide discounts to establishments whose employees are TIPS-certified.
- Enhanced Community Standing – TIPS leads the way in framing the debate about responsible alcohol service and clarifying the distinction between drinking and drunkenness.
- Help workers avoid serving alcohol to minors
- Staff Professionalism – TIPS training enhances the skills of your employees who in turn offer improved service to your customers.
- Reduce human tragedy resulting from drunkenness and drunk driving.
Online Course Information
Can’t find a scheduled class that meets your needs? Prefer an online certification option? Consider our online eTips Certification Course at just $40 per person.
Interested in a private class for your establishment?
Class for up to 15 Participants start at $675. Each additional participant is just $29.
We offer custom classes for Virginia Wineries! Contact Us for more information!