Virginia EMT Practical Exam
*** This is a closed test site, only for students of Northern Virginia Community College ***
Registration by participants outside of NVCC without permission will be cancelled.
You are about to complete your registration for the Virginia EMT Practical Exam, hosted by Northern Virginia Community College. If you did not complete your course work through NVCC, you must contact William Garringer at NVCC for instructions, and permission to test.
Prior to paying your exam fees on the next page, you should have already completed the following:
- Ensure you are on track to be eligible for testing (be on track with your coursework and rotations)
- Register for the exam with Northern Virginia EMS Council. You MUST complete this step to secure your slot in the exam
- Register for the NREMT Written Exam. You can’t complete the exam until you pass the practical exam, but you need to register for it. Current Virginia OEMS Regulations allow you to complete your first NREMT Written Exam AT NO CHARGE. You cannot be certified as an EMT without this step.
- Once the above items are completed, you may proceed to pay your testing fee for the Virginia EMT Practical Exam
- Exam fees may be paid with your Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover Card.
By registering for the exam and paying your fees, you agree to all of our regular class policies, which include:
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are in compliance with all testing policies and regulations. You will only be eligible to request a refund if you are deemed ineligible to test, and you cancel your testing slot with NVCC and the Northern Virginia EMS Council.
- If you are dismissed from the exam, or are denied entry because you are late, or no show for the exam, no refund will be available.
- In the event that testing site is closed due to weather, or any other emergency, your exam will be rescheduled, or you may be eligible for a refund. These situations will be handled on case by case basis, and it is your responsibility to check the main page of our website, or contact NVCC to confirm an exam’s status.
*** Registration closes 2 days before the test date. ***
Select Exam Date and Location To Continue